Lightweight Linux bookstore opened

For some time, this blog has been an Amazon Associate. From now on, you can find selected Linux books in the Lightweight Linux Bookstore. If you order books from the Lightweight Linux Bookstore, you order directly from Amazon. There is no direct connection between me and your order, so it is absolutely safe to use the bookstore.

By ordering books and other products from the Lightweight Linux Bookstore you support the writing of this blog. Help me to write new articles for this blog!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does the bookstore include books only about Ubuntu?

Mikko said...

Chris, thanks for the comment. I'll add more books today and during the next days.

Unfortunately, the Amazon does not have a good selection of books about other distributions. Some of the books about e.g. Slackware are not available from Amazon stock and consequently they cannot be added to an affiliate bookshop.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the response. I appreciate your blog and subscribe to the updates. Keep it coming!

Mikko said...

Chris, did you notice the categories on the top left corner of the bookstore?

Anonymous said...

Nope. The link now kicks me into the Debian page, and I see you've got several other categories posted as well.

Are there books for lightweight distros other than DSL? It might be best to have a "Lightweight Linux" section be the one people land in coming from your blog.

Mikko said...

I'll reorder the categories :-)

AFAIK there are no books about other lightweight distros. But I'll look around a bit.